20 things Sagmeister has learned so far
- Helping other people helps me.
- Having guts always works out for me.
- Thinking that life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
- Organizing a charity group is surprisingly easy.
- Being not truthful always works against me.
- Everything I do always comes back to me.
- Assuming is stifling.
- Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
- Over time I get used to everything and start taking for granted.
- Money does not make me happy.
- My dreams have no meaning.
- Keeping a diary supports personal development.
- Trying to look good limits my life.
- Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
- Worrying solves nothing.
- Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
- Everybody thinks they are right.
- If I want to explore a new direction professionally, it is helpful to try it out for myself first.
- Low expectations are a good strategy.
- Everybody who is honest is interesting.
i guess it is a good place from where to start, stealing other people’s methods and implement them religiously. eventually I’l find my own, like painters trained by copying the masters, or jamal copying that first two paragraphs to then continue with his own words.
About this entry
“20 things Sagmeister has learned so far”
on frwrd thoughts
- 20/02/09 at 7pm